A Husband and Wife Art Collaborative - by Ria and Gary Hills

Monday, November 16, 2009

mystery tree


mystery tree drawingThis week I'm going to show you the painting first to see if you can guess what Play on Words phrase this represents.

Gary gave me two rebus drawings for this one and both of them didn't quite work for me so I combined the two and came up with this. So far it's my favorite in the series of Play on Words.

Once someone guesses it I'll post Gary's drawing. I think it might be too obvious if I post it now. I'm having so much fun with this blog.
So please, let the fun begin and comment with a guess!


7" x 7" pastel painting, unframed
You can purchase this painting for $120 with free shipping and handling in the US. Please email me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.

4 comments:

  1. I am at a bit of a loss. The only thing I can come up with is "fiber cereal." At any rate, I think this is quite cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "tree spoon"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three square meals?

    ReplyDelete